2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thought I was in the Lookman thread ffs.
Once a 'theme' gets momentum, it can be difficult to arrest...particularly when the transfer window is still open. I think we'll be hearing a lot more about homesickness until the window slams shut.

Friend of a work colleague was on the same flight from Manchester to Croatia earlier. They got a photo with him as they're Everton fans. He looked happy enough and may have been going for any unknown reason, just strange it was immediately after the tour.

Friend of a work colleague was on the same flight from Manchester to Croatia earlier. They got a photo with him as they're Everton fans. He looked happy enough and may have been going for any unknown reason, just strange it was immediately after the tour.

Surely he'd fly from Portugal to Croatia?

Surely he'd fly from Portugal to Croatia?

I can only think he was still on 'club duty' until they got back to the UK... But yeh, strange one. I can't imagine they have more than 1 day off at this stage of preseason and unless it's for family reasons, you'd have thought he'd have seen family during the summer break?

Hope that if he does go it's on loan and not permanent. Hasn't been given much of a chance here yet.
I think the manager has now narrowed the focus to players he will be using in his squad this season, Vlasic isn't one of those but it might be that he is being loaned out rather than sold... he was underwhelming in preseason.

How do you know he's off back to Croatia? Has he posted something?

If I earned premier league wedge and came from abroad, I'd be heading there whenever I could. Wouldn't mean I was unhappy in Liverpool. He may just be visiting family, friends or just misses Croatian cuisine.

I can only think he was still on 'club duty' until they got back to the UK... But yeh, strange one. I can't imagine they have more than 1 day off at this stage of preseason and unless it's for family reasons, you'd have thought he'd have seen family during the summer break?

Was there not images of Richarlison in his home country a few days ago aswell? Seems much ado about nothing to me.

Hope that if he does go it's on loan and not permanent. Hasn't been given much of a chance here yet.
Can't see many teams in the Prem or Championship being too interested in a player the Silva doesn't see as good enough to even train with the first team squad.Offloading back to Croatia might be the best we can hope for.

Not bothered really, myself. Doesn’t have the pace and isn’t good enough to make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.