2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how you added the part about Croatian cuisine. Tell me all you know about Croatian cuisine.
Having previously spent a week there on holiday, and sampled the food myself, Croatian cuisine largely consists of food like sausages, chips, eggs and beans.

In fact, now that I think about it, most countries I've visited seem to share that very same cuisine.

Having previously spent a week there on holiday, and sampled the food myself, Croatian cuisine largely consists of food like sausages, chips, eggs and beans.

In fact, now that I think about it, most countries I've visited seem to share that very same cuisine.
Have loads of mates from Croatia, and basicaly your spot on... meat beans potatoe ans soup (with every meal)

I love how you added the part about Croatian cuisine. Tell me all you know about Croatian cuisine.

A lot of fish I read.

Come to think of it, I think he may have spoken about the food in an interview. Wasn’t it he who expresed surprise at the full English breakfasts at finch farm?

Not good enough for the mighty Everton? He might not be a starter but he’s like, what, 20? Why sell players so quickly. The loan system is there for a reason.
Its a quick profit on a player who hasn't really played well for us since getting here and doesn't look like he fits the new Everton either.

Id be fine with a loan too, but if there's a chance of a profit on a player who isn't likely to make it here id take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.