2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, at his age and fee, I would loan him out for the season, either a Newcastle / Brighton type club or a top end of Championship, Derby, Stoke etc and see what he can do. 12 months down the line he either sinks or swims

If he's as good as some of the posters on here think he is then there should be a queue at that price don't you think?

He just has a whiff of Klaassen about him, good player but not suited to the Prem.

I think his problem is that he is one of those players who doesn't seem to have a position. He is just a "midfielder"

I think his problem is that he is one of those players who doesn't seem to have a position. He is just a "midfielder"
He is a lightweight midfielder. He can’t force his way into the game.
Not unlike Klaasen, he needs to be in a team that’s on top - dominating - otherwise 30 minutes goes by and he hasn’t touched the ball.

If he's as good as some of the posters on here think he is then there should be a queue at that price don't you think?

He just has a whiff of Klaassen about him, good player but not suited to the Prem.
If so, how come he was MoM in both games against us in the Europa League?

Everton bought a young player there probably no better than what is already in the academy put him in a struggling side and expected too much

He was a keen jerk buy because we hadn’t bought a striker, beaded on 2 games against us when we were complete garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.