2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he would be in this world cup team (he was in manager plans), if only Sammy would give him some play time.

Respectfully, I disagree. I cannot see him being higher in the midfield pecking order than Modric, Rakitic, Rebic, Kramaric, Kovacic or Perisic at any point in the last 24 months. I understand he had been in the Croatia team during qualifiers, but you can tinker in these games.

Respectfully, I disagree. I cannot see him being higher in the midfield pecking order than Modric, Rakitic, Rebic, Kramaric, Kovacic or Perisic at any point in the last 24 months. I understand he had been in the Croatia team during qualifiers, but you can tinker in these games.
You tend not to tinker in vital play offs for the world cup though, he was in the squad then, not a starter of course but he was in with a good shout before Sam

Probabley right wing, Perisic is in bad shape on this tournament (unfortunatelly) and he tend to switch side with Rebic and first replacement Pjaca had a bad knee damage and he is still underpreforming.

Do you think Rebic is gettable for a team like Everton?
Been impressed with him.

Do you think Rebic is gettable for a team like Everton?
Been impressed with him.
Dunno after this tournament. I remember him as a full young talent, when he was full of power and speed, but now I am amused with his technique and strenght. Right now he is a hell of a player, here in Croatia next to Modric among the fans. I would be delighted if he will end in Everton, I know Frankfurt priced him at 27 mil euros, but his ex coach Kovac wants him at Bayern.

I know it was just week 1 of training but did anyone watch everton v everton yesterday or day before. ( I just watched it)

It was interesting to see Vlasic playing in mid and what looked like going both ways.

I could be wrong

I’d hope he is given a real chance this
season to play his actual position.

I like the kid and think he could be good for us.

He did have a nice finish also

Vlasic-Pickle-Spears.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.