Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or pellegrini. Who is clearly our fall back
I'd take Pellegrini over De Boer to be honest.

They're both a bit Martinez-esque for my taste, but at least Pellegrini has a track record of success in proper leagues, and knows the Prem.

Help us Unai Emery. You're our only hope.

If there is anything in the Madrid rumours then he'd only have to stick around waiting for a few days before it came to fruition, leaving us on the back burner in the interim.

I don't think the Zidane potential sacking story carries much weight either, but it's Madrid and they sack managers on a whim, so you can't rule it out.

Welcome to Everton Zinedine ????

yUfsjUV.jpg

I want to believe the club is taking it's time to ensure we get the best man possible. My gut is telling me we are just being as Everton as we can be and we're all going to be left very underwhelmed when a manager is finally announced.

@The Esk Is Emery the number 1 choice now then, from the snippets am gathering, we have spoken to him, we have pitched our proposal, he has made some demands and now thinking it over?

I know you said we are being very efficient with this process, do you think we are being as aggressive as we could be in going after the targets? Do we have any indication what his demands would be?

Simeone!!
(wake up... wake up it's time for school)

Not an impossible shout. TOP manager tends to leave after achieving pinnacle success with their team and finds new challenge elsewhere.
We had witness countless manager leaving their job after winning the World Cup.

There's nothing more for him to achieve at athletico if they win the champions league

I'd take Pellegrini over De Boer to be honest.

They're both a bit Martinez-esque for my taste, but at least Pellegrini has a track record of success in proper leagues, and knows the Prem.

Help us Unai Emery. You're our only hope.

If we don't get emery then I think pellegrini is a more than acceptable fall back option.

City would have been a difficult environment for anyone other than guardiola to succeed in given that the manger has no input on signings and is always known to be a placeholder for pep. Despite that he was the most successful manger in the league whilst he was here.

Not an impossible shout. TOP manager tends to leave after achieving pinnacle success with their team and finds new challenge elsewhere.
We had witness countless manager leaving their job after winning the World Cup.

There's nothing more for him to achieve at athletico if they win the champions league

Defo impossible in my opinion.

He loves Athletico i feel he would only leave then Athletico want him to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.