Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All true.

My comment wasn't directed towards Milan. Sevilla, with CL football again next year, and he possibility of a coaching position at Real after that may work against a mid table, Europe-less Everton.

I don't buy into this CL sacking for Zidane for reasons others have stated. You can't stay at a club in case another club comes calling.

The realty is that if he joined Everton and Real then wanted him a year later they would pay us handsomely and he would be off.

The decision he has to make is whether he should stay at Sevilla for a shot at the CL or whether he wants to take a jump into a massive project with big financial backing. Sevilla under the current ownership will never have the potential we currently do.

I don't buy into this CL sacking for Zidane for reasons others have stated. You can't stay at a club in case another club comes calling.

The realty is that if he joined Everton and Real then wanted him a year later they would pay us handsomely and he would be off.

The decision he has to make is whether he should stay at Sevilla for a shot at the CL or whether he wants to take a jump into a massive project with big financial backing. Sevilla under the current ownership will never have the potential we currently do.

I can't see why Royal Madrid would sack Zidane at this point

Isn't he the first universally popular manager amongst the fan base that they've had in ages?

If there is anything in the Madrid rumours then he'd only have to stick around waiting for a few days before it came to fruition, leaving us on the back burner in the interim.

I don't think the Zidane potential sacking story carries much weight either, but it's Madrid and they sack managers on a whim, so you can't rule it out.

Look people as much as i would love it to happen we are not getting Emery, we are a middle of the prem team who have won nothing in over 20yrs. Top class managers are not coming here, the likes of De Boer are the best we can hope for. To be honest i would be very happy with him a million times better than Moyes and the like..

Status
Not open for further replies.