Next 4 away games

Status
Not open for further replies.
United
Chelsea
RS
City

If ever there was a barometer of whether our mindset has shifted then this is it.

All grounds we have horrific recent records at mainly due to an appalling attitude and approach to the fixtures.

I have a feeling things may be different under Silva. Hoping for better performances (like we saw at Arsenal) and eventually one or two wins.
I'm looking forward to them rather than dreading them. It's a sign of how far we've come under Silva.

I'm not saying that we'll get a positive result in all 4 games, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if we left ourselves exposed at times. But I'm pretty sure we'll cause them a lot of problems too. If we can come away from those games with 4/5 points in the bag I'd be delighted. But at this moment in our evolution under Silva, I think for once the performance is more important than the result.

Although Newcastle had a second half collapse their performance the other week just shows how fragile United are at the moment even though they did come back the pressure is still very much on Mourinho. In a way it's better that Mourinho is still there as teams have a habit of sacking their managers and then we are the first to play them in their "honeymoon period"

But yes get Palace out the way first that will also be tough but for different reasons. Not sure if the same tactics will work for that like Leicester away but lets see.

I will be in Orlando for the Man United and the Brighton games, can any of our American friends know where we can watch these games, Thank you if possible.

12 points. Nothing else should be expected or acceptable. We are a sports team that's main goal is to win, win at all costs and TRY to win at all costs, never mind the opposition.

Go for it. I will be p****** off if we don't get 12 points.

Debut for Gomes against Man U - we win based on his performance
debut for Mina vs redshite - We win based on his performance
Bernard and Siggy have worldies against Citeh - we win based on their performance
Barkley plays absolutely crap at chelsea - We win based on his performance!

We play great away from home.

I think we’ll surprise a few people.

Am I saying multiple wins? Maybe not... but I’m expecting respectable performances here.

Not arsed tbh. One game at a time and the next game isn't away.

We will win some when few expect us to win and we will drop points in games where everyone expects us to win. That's how I see this side developing over the rest of the season. A few ups and downs but the overall trend definitely in the right direction.

United
Chelsea
RS
City

If ever there was a barometer of whether our mindset has shifted then this is it.

All grounds we have horrific recent records at mainly due to an appalling attitude and approach to the fixtures.

I have a feeling things may be different under Silva. Hoping for better performances (like we saw at Arsenal) and eventually one or two wins.
One or two? I expect twelve points from that lot. United is a given.

I won't be going to any of them. Struggling to even get a look in for away tickets these days. Can the club not start the criteria lower like they used to?
There was a large number of credits available last season, including 10 in the europa league , I assume that’s why the criteria are higher until they change it to this season’s record.

Status
Not open for further replies.