Next three games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
I think this will be a massive barometer for our season,Fulham/Leeds then Burnley,I work with a lot of Blues and as is usual with us lol ,I am feeling the "Negativity" again after a really encouraging start to this season,three wins or at worst two wins and a draw and the diagnosis for the patient will be on the highly positive side and giving us a timely boost going into a tricky December,other sides would be looking at these games as a golden opportunity to set themselves up for a successful campaign, we should be the same,COYB.What do you think we will get out of these games points wise?:)

One positive is that at least they can't blame the fans for getting on the players backs. Them playing like crap right after the lockdown and then the last 4 games is entirely on them being the weakest set of players we could have gotten. We have like 3 who want to play and win and everyone else just wants to go home already.

Not too worried about the others but Leeds are the exact team to give us a hiding and we are the exact team to give them a bit of reputation.

A team that will know and set out to play against our deficiencies test just doesn’t sit right with me at all.

Not too worried about the others but Leeds are the exact team to give us a hiding and we are the exact team to give them a bit of reputation.

A team that will know and set out to play against our deficiencies test just doesn’t sit right with me at all.
Yeah I'm worried about this too tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.