Status
Not open for further replies.

LydiateLee

Player Valuation: £8m
United
Chelsea
RS
City

If ever there was a barometer of whether our mindset has shifted then this is it.

All grounds we have horrific recent records at mainly due to an appalling attitude and approach to the fixtures.

I have a feeling things may be different under Silva. Hoping for better performances (like we saw at Arsenal) and eventually one or two wins.

United
Chelsea
RS
City

If ever there was a barometer of whether our mindset has shifted then this is it.

All grounds we have horrific recent records at mainly due to an appalling attitude and approach to the fixtures.

I have a feeling things may be different under Silva. Hoping for better performances (like we saw at Arsenal) and eventually one or two wins.

The RS and city are gonna have a feild day with our defence

United - 3 points

Chelsea - 0 points

RS - 0 points

City - 0 points

Think you are being overly optimistic regarding the 3 points at OT. My reasons are thus:

In 1995 a crack dogs of war unit was banished by a RS court for winning a major trophy. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Liverpool city underground. Today, still wanted by the FA on any mediocre trumped up charge they can make up, they survive as soldiers of misfortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and you desperately need 3 points, maybe you can play Everton-team.

Possibly 2 draws out of that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.