Next 4 away games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going in expecting performances, results will be a bonus. Like with the Arsenal game, I want us to have a go and try to win the games instead of trying not to lose. If we do that I'll be relatively happy.
This. If we can just show we are at least trying to compete then i for one will be happy, we are still a way to go in terms of personel of being able to properly challenge these types of teams. Just the opposite of the Gravylord please, i heard him talking on the radio this morning and his whole approach to football is just so negative i can't understand why any team would employ him.

I honestly don't think we will get much from them 4 games, but the performances will be ten fold on what we had last year; so I won't be too bothered by the results. Next season I will be expecting us to get points from them and maybe at home this year in a couple of them (Utd and the RS).

If Kenny and Keane are playing with Davies ahead of them, unless we park the bus, which I don’t think we will, we are going to be 3-0 at half time
Pickford

Coleman
Zouma
Mina
Digne

Gana
Gomes
Siggy

Walcott
Ricarlison
Bernard
If that team is played I think we can give the RS a run for their money and a good account of ourselves
Not saying we will win but we will give them a game
The 2 games before us are away to Watford and PSG , so both those teams will push them and they won’t be resting players in either game

Status
Not open for further replies.