Next 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only see us getting 4 points max. Villa had nothing to play for and we couldn’t beat them. City will be parading the league in front of fans so will be up for it.

Arsenal have Palace and Brighton.

Leeds have Burnley, Southampton and WBA.

I would not be surprised if we finished 10th.

Lose against Sheff Utd, because that's what we do. Draw with Wolves. 4-0 loss against City's second string in front of their fans, Aguero hattrick.

Everton th....

I think we’re competing with West Ham and Spurs for 6th spot.

Liverpool, Leicester and Chelsea will be 3rd, 4th and 5th.

We win our next two home games and we go to City needing at least a draw to have a chance at 6th.

Last edited:

I think we’re competing with West Ham and Spurs for 6th spot on.

Liverpool, Leicester and Chelsea will be 3rd, 4th and 5th.

We win our next two home games and we go to City needing at least a draw to have a chance at 6th.

When you look at the fixtures left for us, Spurs and West Ham I reckon 6th will be between us and West Ham. West Ham are 2 points ahead of us and have a better goal difference as well, their final 3 games are Brighton away, West Brom away and Southampton at home compared to Sheff Utd at home, Wolves at home and Man City away for us. I reckon West Ham are favourites.

When you look at the fixtures left for us, Spurs and West Ham I reckon 6th will be between us and West Ham. West Ham are 2 points ahead of us and have a better goal difference as well, their final 3 games are Brighton away, West Brom away and Southampton at home compared to Sheff Utd at home, Wolves at home and Man City away for us. I reckon West Ham are favourites.

Yes, WHam will definitely be favourites for the final Europa spot.

Carlo and the players must be absolutely kicking ourselves for this run of form.

I can't see us winning any of the last 3 games tbh. We have only won 3 in our last 10 games and we are abysmal at home and wouldn't even beat City's under 18 team for the away finale. I think we have blown it unless something miraculous happens such as we actually start playing decent football at home. Still struggling to even pass the ball to each other.

Hope we sneak in but not optimistic at all.

I can't see us winning any of the last 3 games tbh. We have only won 3 in our last 10 games and we are abysmal at home and wouldn't even beat City's under 18 team for the away finale. I think we have blown it unless something miraculous happens such as we actually start playing decent football at home. Still struggling to even pass the ball to each other.

Hope we sneak in but not optimistic at all.

Surely we beat both Sheffield United and Wolves at home? Where are the integrity of the players if we don’t?

You make a very solid point though about only winning 3/10 and they’ve all been by 1-0 score lines if I remember correctly. West Brom had a disallowed VAR goal for offside , Southampton missed a massive chance late on and Arsenal game was probably a 0-0 draw.

Reactions: Lob
Surely we beat both Sheffield United and Wolves at home? Where are the integrity of the players if we don’t?

You make a very solid point though about only winning 3/10 and they’ve all been by 1-0 score lines if I remember correctly. West Brom had a disallowed VAR goal for offside , Southampton missed a massive chance late on and Arsenal game was probably a 0-0 draw.
Yep we should be quite confident with those 2 home games but we have just been so atrocious at home and beaten by pretty much everyone that i just don't know where the next home win is coming from. We have not been much better away at times tbh but have been really good defensively and so teams have struggled to score against us.

A dream ending for me now is for us to somehow muster up 2 home wins, sneak into Europe and then enjoy a break from the frustrations and look forward to Carlo rebuilding us further in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.