Next 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Hawtrey

Player Valuation: £40m
So I think there is a fantasy world I occupy in which we get all 9 points. On paper, the two home games are against sides with nothing to play for and the third one is against a team already celebrating the title and a week before the Champions league final. Am I delusional?

So I think there is a fantasy world I occupy in which we get all 9 points. On paper, the two home games are against sides with nothing to play for and the third one is against a team already celebrating the title and a week before the Champions league final. Am I delusional?
Are home form is embarrassing. I feel we have more chance winning against a second string city team away on the last day.

Means those teams have nothing to lose so can have a go at us, Man City will still want to win all their games left and they could put their second string out and still beat us.

We'll not win any of our last three games. Mentally most of our lads have been on their holidays when we still had something to play for, now they'll be wandering around the pitch with margaritas in their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.