Next 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is 7 points enough - don't Spurs only have 2 games left = max 6 points?
I think 7 points would be enough for 7th. I'd expect Spurs to win two from their last three but I'd back Leicester to beat them at home on the final day.

A point at City would still be a big result, but I'd treat that game as a free hit provided we take maximum points from the next 2 games.

Yes, we have nothing to play for. Or that seems to be the, attitude of some of our players. Either that or we have reached a ceiling so to speak, to go higher we need better players.

I can't see us getting anything but a hiding at city on the last day, perhaps our saving grace is they've already sewn up the title. We also play better against the better teams for some reason, either way, I'd be astonished if we achieve Europe this year.
And what a disgrace that would be given that we started this year with only the RS above us. Not even trying to secure a quality forward in the January window has cost us big style.

Sickening last night when Man U capitulated to the RS. Our horrible neighbours are certs now for the CL.
The RS wanted every ball much more. If our lot had put in the same intensity over the last month against the mid table and lower table teams we would be in a great position now. We arent at that winning mentality level.

The RS wanted every ball much more. If our lot had put in the same intensity over the last month against the mid table and lower table teams we would be in a great position now. We arent at that winning mentality level.

We certainly aren't thats for sure. I accept that we are are desperately short of genuine athleticism in the squad, and when players don't have that, what can you say.

Still though, even without that, I expect far more enthusiasm and effort than we seem to get most games. They just seem so timid and lethargic as a group. Almost as if under hypnosis. They are professional elite sportsmen, who should be still be able to run with energy and even sprint on occasion. They are not being asked to run a marathon. It isn't indoor bowls or croquet.

It isn't getting any better with most of the known culprits. Nobody, Carlo included can get anything much extra from them so it is what it is until we can begin to replace them one by one.

Sickening last night when Man U capitulated to the RS. Our horrible neighbours are certs now for the CL.
All I heard this morning was Klopp declaring that the West Brom game will be a hard game "for sure"
The one thing "for sure" is that he is an obnoxious prick.

Three teams going for two places

games to watch

Brighton v West Ham
Spurs v Wolves

just need one slip, literally one slip up

we have to get our heads sorted and beat Sheffield and Wolves

Sheffield press conference hinted he’s got 5 youngsters in the squad tomorrow

Wolves played a team average age 21 last weekend

midweek Spurs v Villa and WBA v West Ham

let’s just do our job and get 6 points and pray for one of these to slip up. Such a pity Brighton miss Dunk and Maupay tonight because that would have been a sticky game

go into the last game and see what team city play. Look at last nights game we have a chance

honestly tho, we will lose or draw to Sheffield won’t we.

Status
Not open for further replies.