Next 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my tuppence worth......

I think that Chelsea will beat Leicester and win their final game taking them to 70 points and giving them 3rd.

Sadly I think that the RS will win all their final 3 matches putting them on 69 points. They will get 4th on goal difference.

Leicester will be 5th , losing to Chelsea but beating Spurs at home on the last day of the season.

West Ham will win their easy last 3 games but end up in 6th.

7th will be between us and Spurs. Not sure why but I think we will win our remaining home games v Sheff U and Wolves. Spurs will also beat Wolves and Villa. Going into the last game we will both be on 62 points but Spurs will have a much better goal difference.

They play Leicester , we play City.We will need to better their result to get 7th and European football. Unlikely I know but I have a feeling that Spurs lose at Leicester and that City , a week away from the CL final , won't fancy a very physical Everton and we scrape a draw , sealing 7th spot.

Who the hell knows ! lol
I really can't see City playing anyone likely to start in the CL Final. It is too important for them. Now whether Everton can get something from a second string City Team is another matter given that their second string is not too shabby

We'll beat Sheff Utd. If we don't any discussion on Europe is moot.

Also think we'll beat Wolves with fans in the ground being a big bonus.

Can't expect anything at City. It's a title parade for them at home in front of some fans. Whatever team they put out, they should beat us if their application is right.

A point there would be a huge bonus but I think we'll just miss out now. The players will be delighted.

be surprised if we even get a point in the last 3 games, home form is abysmal/embarrassing so likely 2 defeats there and away against city is guaranteed defeat.
hopefully with bit of a crowd in against wolves we might scrape something.

I really can't see City playing anyone likely to start in the CL Final. It is too important for them. Now whether Everton can get something from a second string City Team is another matter given that their second string is not too shabby

Agreed, they will still want a strong team for Aguero's final game, in front of their fans. They will be desperate to sign him off with a win.

Expect to see a similar line up to their win at Palace. Something like:

Steffen, Mendy, Laporte, Ake, Cancelo, Fernandinho, Rodri, Torres, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero

Agreed, they will still want a strong team for Aguero's final game, in front of their fans. They will be desperate to sign him off with a win.

Expect to see a similar line up to their win at Palace. Something like:

Steffen, Mendy, Laporte, Ake, Cancelo, Fernandinho, Rodri, Torres, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero
Cancelo and at least one of Fernandinho or rodri will start the CL final.

We'll beat Sheff Utd. If we don't any discussion on Europe is moot.

Also think we'll beat Wolves with fans in the ground being a big bonus.

Can't expect anything at City. It's a title parade for them at home in front of some fans. Whatever team they put out, they should beat us if their application is right.

A point there would be a huge bonus but I think we'll just miss out now. The players will be delighted.
So is 7 points enough - don't Spurs only have 2 games left = max 6 points?

No , Spurs play Wolves and Villa at home and Leicester away.
sorry yes I was looking at Leicester. They btw are in pole position but the worst games to play. Looks like the RS and Wham have the easier games left so this will require heroics on a grand scale! but thats Everton..... iisn't it???

What about those Chippendale fellas, did they make benches or just jarg chairs?
I think they are more chairs guys. Tried to phone my old mucker Eric Knowles but he was on a scouting trip for his beloved Burnley looking at some Ming pottery .....or was it Mings at Villa .....it was a bad line

Status
Not open for further replies.