Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 Points from relegation

4 hard games vs Chelsea, Arsenal, Utd and Spurs
4 other games vs West Ham, Burnley, Palace and Fulham

We're lucky that there's 7 other teams below us all battling to avoid that 1 spot for the drop

Pretty much, not going to get relegated because of the amount of teams below is even if we lost them all.

Will will still win at least two more games though.

Nah not for me. Pretty pointless starting all over again. Bernard, Digne, Gomes are his signings so he is bringing talent in but he does need to sort the softness of the defence out once and for all....that may be in the summer along with a striker that makes that game totally out of reach. So he has till Nov/Dec for me. Some cracking footy today which is the positive but the softness cannot be rectified on the training field so gutsy players are welcome.

I thought, under the model we’ve adopted, that they were Brands signings.

That today, for me, was an abomination.

Pickford SHOULD have been sent off lucky us as he save the pen. I thought what the f is he doing? But he's one of a few players that have played poor.
He stunk the gaff out flapping instead of catching first goal dived over the ball on a slight deflection, 2nd goal parries it out instead of tipping it over the bar .... plus his kicking his attitude with the home fans etc etc
Needs to be dropped after that performance....

Seems to be a culture of failure at this club and it’s both with the players and the coaches.

How on earth we can drop a 2 goal lead to an average team and lose the match you have to question everyone here.

Poor subs and mentally fragile players who can’t seem to take responsibility for closing a game out.

Let’s face it lads no matter how much we spend in a given transfer window until we find a manager to completely change this culture of failure we will do nothing.

We’ve been going backwards since Moyes left and I take no pleasure in saying this

Status
Not open for further replies.