Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still for Silva staying. Seen some great footy from us but come summer he needs to get us the striker we need and some gutsy players with a bit of skill. We lack guts more than anything else. More fighting players would sort it and a hobnailed boot up Pickfords anus

DCL did really well today.
Silva was awful
Pickford was clownlike.
No more time for Marco. He doesn’t have what’s needed. He’s got to go

I'm just glad we have farhad Moshiri in charge guiding us in the right direction..

Nothing will be the same...

Never a truer word spoken

Yeah I cant believe the tactical decision he made to make Pickford do 3 massive errors...

Do me a favour! He's had us in relegation form for most of the season. Just like he had Watford in relegation for most of the season, but Watford at least had the balls to get rid of the utter moron and replace him with a superior manager!

Pickford, an utter joke. Richarlason, absolutely woeful. Siggurdson and Kenny poor. Game management non existent. Brings another centre half to shore the defence up and it gets worse FFS. Go behind and he does what he always does, throw as many strikers as is humanly possible on when we're not even creating chances for the ones that are already on. It's just not good enough.

Anyone that still wants Silva is an utter bloody moron. He's an absolutely woeful manager, who should never ever have got the job in the first place!
100% correct, I never wanted him in the first place. I hope the bosses were bluffing when they gave him there support a few weeks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.