Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Hoping for a win before hosting Chelsea at Goodison. Would’ve been good for the lads to come away with a win before that. This team is an incompetent bunch and I can’t say I’m already surprised by the result. Really pisses me off when Pickford has a [Poor language removed] eating grin on his face acting cocky up 2-0 only to have the blunders he did in the 2nd half

I am still for Silva staying. Seen some great footy from us but come summer he needs to get us the striker we need and some gutsy players with a bit of skill. We lack guts more than anything else. More fighting players would sort it and a hobnailed boot up Pickfords anus

Marco Silva lost this game with the changes he made.
did he [Poor language removed], pickford lost that game, we were still creating loads of chances in that second half until that goal. We just kept messing up wit the final pass, the way Rafael had them going we could have won 5 or 6-0.

Yep, Silva lost it and yep, Pickford lost it.

But Benitez won it with his half time substitutions and changing to a flat back four.

We were pathetic. Pickford needs selling and Silva needs sacking. But Newcastle still had to score three times and Benitez changed things at half time to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.