Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He rugby tackled him it was OFF all day long
Change in rules - defender behind him so he's not last in defense. That's the logic Mason used, but Mason is no Friend of Everton, so it's a really conflicting decision - apparently it wasn't a tackle, just a normal foul according to this logic.

I don't know anymore.

People on here will go M E N T A L if we don't make subs though. Even if we're playing well and winning 50-0 people would still have a right moan about X and Y still being on the pitch instead of being rested for 10 minutes.

Not hugely fussed about people on here going mental though - as you say we could even 50-0 up and GOT would find a way to fume. It's why I enjoy reading the forum so much!

I was not an utter fool to stick with Howard Kendall when everything was going wrong and Howard had already had longer than Silva. I am a fool because I want to let him have a fair go by having realistically a second transfer window. Don't like being knee jerk and I don't qualify as knee jerk considering the sh!te served up the majority of the last 30 years or so

Okay mate, you carry on hoping that Marco Silva suddenly stops with the sustained relegation form that he has brought to both Watford and Everton, and suddenly turns into a mid 80's Howard Kendall.

For not sending Pickford off dived over the first goal punched the 2nd one back out into the danger area, the third was offside , but his overall flapping kicking was clownlike a 2 put of ten performance from your keeper who was playing to their crowd from the word go..

spot on.... is it me or does he remind anyone else of a kid on a bouncy castle doing allsorts of hero dives. He is 6ft 1 with small man syndrome....

on a semi serious note I do think he has ticks/adhd or gets wired on caffeine - watch his face in interviews..... its like he has snorted 1kg of coke. Twitches the lot.

I thought, under the model we’ve adopted, that they were Brands signings.

That today, for me, was an abomination.

I am sure an agreement is made on signings.

The collapse was an obomination I agree but up to that collapse we viewed some good football that shows what some of the players are capable of but the fragility is the bummer. That is the only reason I want Silva to have a summer window then if we are still the same then it is next please......then another season of not allowing the manager to build then onto the next. Only my opinion

I was not an utter fool to stick with Howard Kendall when everything was going wrong and Howard had already had longer than Silva. I am a fool because I want to let him have a fair go by having realistically a second transfer window. Don't like being knee jerk and I don't qualify as knee jerk considering the sh!te served up the majority of the last 30 years or so
Did you just compare Silva to HK ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.