New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael Benitez to Everton OFF with club bosses listening to fans after protests against former Liverpool manager, talkSPORT understands​

They were one of the first to break the Rafael to Everton story. This nightmare might be finally over.

If that is true that’s honestly ridiculous. The board should have known it would be unpopular, if he truly was their number one candidate though they shouldn’t have let fan reaction deter them. Abramovich doesn’t give one when he hired Benitez or sacked Jose twice or even sacked Lampard. If the board really thought this was the best thing to do then they’re morons letting the fans sway them.

That opinion is not going to go down well here.

Even though it probably is accurate.

I think the image of Moshiri, Kenwright, Brands,DBB and Usmanov throwing plastic cups of coffee at each other in a smoke filled filled room with the floor litterered with crumpled up sheets of paper with all the names of rejecting managers written on them fits the bill
That is true but I am personally not interested in getting max likes by pandering to the mass delusion on here

Good luck to all the fans who moaned about Rafael and we now get a crappy manager who gets us mid table, please don't moan during the season. Rafael would've helped us get top 8. Everton fans same old, same old.

Benitez hasn't achieved anything in years. And 8th is midtable.

Managers aren't the issue at this club - it's the abysmal quality and effort of the playing squad. But appointing a divisive manager like Benitez would have created a managerial issue and taken the focus off the real problem, i.e. the performance of the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.