New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galtier doesn't speak hardly any English. That's my concern, for a team of players who seemingly need simple instructions to actually pass the ball it's a no no.

Potter maybe the man for me.
He has spent time in England as Pompeys assistant manager though, so it’s not like he’s never worked here before.

I genuinely want to believe we are doing the proper process mate, honestly, thats the only thing I want with this appointment.

I just don't see how any proper process will leave us ending up with Benitez. Nuno I could kinda see tbh even though I would be very meh about it.
The process can only be applied to available resources
There aren’t that many realistically in our reach … Carlo was a one of that I personally don’t want to see us repeat

I am a big supporter of the Due Diligence process we seem to be following to find a new manager. Unlike some here I don’t think it’s a Moshiri only process or a battle with BK over the romantic return of Moyes or Martinez
I think the board are working through this with the DoF guiding them to find the best fit for stability and growth into BMD era.
But
It’s getting close now to time to make a choice and give the new guy chance to bed in and plan a solid pre-season
If they aren’t complete with a new manager in within two more weeks then and only then Will I start to fret
That opinion is not going to go down well here.

Even though it probably is accurate.

I think the image of Moshiri, Kenwright, Brands,DBB and Usmanov throwing plastic cups of coffee at each other in a smoke filled filled room with the floor litterered with crumpled up sheets of paper with all the names of rejecting managers written on them fits the bill

Status
Not open for further replies.