New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why.?? Who would you pick then
Seriously? Ferguson has zero experience in managing a team over the course of a season. He hasn’t managed elsewhere. He has been number 2 to 3 failed managers now. Why is he qualified?

we need a big rebuild again this summer and losing ground to the top 7 teams already. Why risk it on a manager with no previous experience? And what players does he attract?

Don't like guys like Benitez. He feels he is settling for Everton and if he has success he will get poached immediately by a top tier side. Rather look for an emerging manager from a mid level program that might decide to hang around for awhile after he wins something.

I was listening to Talksport earlier, talking about Spurs not being able to get a manager. They were saying because the team has going down so much over the last few years. They need to get an up and coming manager who will build a team as a project. Should be not be thinking that way?

The Hollywood mangers need a giant budget, will not often use the young players. Will then leave as soon as a Hollywood club make a change. Seriously, aren't there any good young British Managers who could do this? I really think we need a manager on his way up not down.
So pundits, journalists and even rival managers speak highly about Myrtles mate Harry...but apparently he's not good enough for Everton fans! Reap what you sew Toffees!

Seriously? Ferguson has zero experience in managing a team over the course of a season. He hasn’t managed elsewhere. He has been number 2 to 3 failed managers now. Why is he qualified?

we need a big rebuild again this summer and losing ground to the top 7 teams already. Why risk it on a manager with no previous experience? And what players does he attract?
Fair point but I'd like to know who you would pick out of the candatites

Ferguson has only been a number 2 to one manager.
I think the alternatives of Santo and Benitez amongst others are making people (myself included) think just give Dunc a go. The likes of Santo and Benitez are ten a penny in the managerial merry go round.

He spent a fortune and was a disaster at Chelsea. Look what a decent manager did with exactly the same players.
He had a transfer embargo 1st season and did quite well. Last season you could also say he lacked the experience to get those players clicking but he certainly had the right players. Wants to play fast good football and is a good upcoming manager. I would have him

Ferguson has only been a number 2 to one manager.
I think the alternatives of Santo and Benitez amongst others are making people (myself included) think just give Dunc a go. The likes of Santo and Benitez are ten a penny in the managerial merry go round.
I’d take Benitez over Ferguson. I’d prefer some stability for the next few seasons. Not that I want Benitez though. the media circus probably wouldn’t be worth it after last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.