New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to all the fans who moaned about Rafael and we now get a crappy manager who gets us mid table, please don't moan during the season. Rafael would've helped us get top 8. Everton fans same old, same old.
The person who hung their bedsheets at Goodison should be given at least a free mug and mismash. One of lives heroes

That is true but I am personally not interested in getting max likes by pandering to the mass delusion on here

Yes, we saw that clearly illustrated with your Tom Cleverly is Getting Bullied thread.

Well done buddy. Now it is time for the real Evertonians to celebrate

The most amazing thing to me is that people are still believing anything that comes from the media. They have shown over and over that none of them know anything, they have been wrong about absolutely everything. We wont know who we are appointing until the blues announce it. Just hope that it ends up being someone that the majority of people are happy about which to be fair is probably highly unlikely.

Just get it sorted Everton and lets get on with getting things started and going again.

So ladies and gents, boys and girls, RS,Wums,Plotters and Hipsters is today the day Everton die? Or will we announce someone who’s not a fat Spanish waiter? If we announce anyone at all

I'm reading the start of this and hearing Rik Mayall at the start of The Young Ones Comic Relief version of Living Doll. :D

Rafael Benitez to Everton OFF with club bosses listening to fans after protests against former Liverpool manager, talkSPORT understands​

They were one of the first to break the Rafael to Everton story. This nightmare might be finally over.

….what goes around comes around.

Benitez must really regret making those ‘small club’ jibes now and taking us all for fools saying he meant to say ‘small team’. I imagine this would be the perfect job for him at this stage in his life & I actually think he’d have been a good fit but the club has to maintain some self-respect.

They are doing the right thing, there are others out there.

….what goes around comes around.

Benitez must really regret making those ‘small club’ comments now and taking us all for fools saying he meant to say ‘small team’. From a Manager perspective I think he’d have been a good fit but the club has to maintain some self-respect.

They are doing the right thing, there are others out there.
Now we just need to avoid Ferguson, Howe and Nuno the dullard and I can look forward to next season!

Come ooonnn signed Ben already. Haven't been this eager to enjoy a fume since my preteen petrol days.

Status
Not open for further replies.