New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have to sack 2 more managers before winning the league. Hopefully Nuno or whoever is the first of those will get a cup in the trophy cabinet before he's binned off.

Chelsea of the north.
We also have dodgy Russian oligarch owners, problem is one is knowlegable about football and the others a fat oath.

Seems it was Nuno's side of the table that briefed King and all them on Friday night and not the Club....

I know people don’t like the esk but he made a good point on his podcast..Dom King said he be manager in 48h yet gave zero information, now normally it would be Everton to point Nuno for x years for x amounts expected in 48h.
Like Dom King wanted to be the talk of the weekend without any facts

If we got Conte there wouldn`t be any need to hire or sack more managers.....
My thinking is based on the stinkers in the squad scuppering the long term survival of the incoming coach/ manager. It'll take 2 very good managers to get decent players with the right attitude in to get a base squad that can win the league if things go very well. My other assumption is that the managers will get sacked under Moshiri if results don't go his way and his trigger finger will get ever itchier.

I do hope that the new guy comes in, has roaring success and doesn't need to be binned off and we have an unheralded level of long term success mind you.

Or as we know the Echo have no clue at all what is going on. I mean on Friday afternoon they have a Q&A saying there was no clear decision yet while later that evening Domimic King said it was close.
Did he? Other then a 48h window he gave no other information on contract or wages or what gonna fallen with Ferguson, then he posted again with a “Well they better hurry up” tweet and again no information

We also have dodgy Russian oligarch owners, problem is one is knowlegable about football and the others a fat oath.
Abramovich took them over in 2003 and they'd been top 6 for the previous 6 seasons (thanks google) and had been spending before he got there. I believe that they were in a better situation with regards to their own squad when he bought them and with other teams not giving the same depth in competition.

Having said that, there's more than an argument to be said that our beloved owners are footballing ignoramuses.

yeah your right, he'd probably do an Ancelotti first chance he got. :)

I think it was clear CA wasnt cut out for the rebuild needed here, that says more about him than our football club. Many predicted that CA could not manage a side such as ours and they were proven correct. He was looking for a way out, lets not think every manager we have of that ilk is going to be the same! I`m sure he would have been told the full lowdown and plan going forward as I imagine any new manager would as well.

I know people don’t like the esk but he made a good point on his podcast..Dom King said he be manager in 48h yet gave zero information, now normally it would be Everton to point Nuno for x years for x amounts expected in 48h.
Like Dom King wanted to be the talk of the weekend without any facts

just listened to his podcast then. He was talking to a guest about Erikson, but his guest doesn’t own a tele and didn’t know what happened...... sums his football podcast up right there.

Abramovich took them over in 2003 and they'd been top 6 for the previous 6 seasons (thanks google) and had been spending before he got there. I believe that they were in a better situation with regards to their own squad when he bought them and with other teams not giving the same depth in competition.

Having said that, there's more than an argument to be said that our beloved owners are footballing ignoramuses.
They played the RS on the last day of the season winner got top 4, Chelsea won and he bought them. Then was able to spend 100s of millions as well as attract the players needed. Had the RS won the game would he have bought them? Who knows

We where 12th no Europe and a owner who wanted a Hollywood manager but for some reason got Koeman. An it’s gone down hill since

Status
Not open for further replies.