New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're a confused football club. Manager-wise it could not be more diverse. Allardyce or Ancelotti. Koeman or Silva.

Our ambition should be the best, to find a winner, and we should be aiming for top spot whether realistic or not. Being realistic we're a mid table club not a top club so getting the best is not really going to happen.

I'd rather we hired someone that can build, a David Moyes 2002 even a Howard Kendall 1981.

As for Santo and his jobs for the boys, I realise managers have assistants we had this with Koeman, Allardyce, Ancelotti probably the others. What happened to just hiring a manager and then he gets a right hand man?

That was a long time ago, managers normally now to my knowledge have their own tried and trusted teams with them, Ancelotti, Koeman brought their own teams.

Seems it was Nuno's side of the table that briefed King and all them on Friday night and not the Club....

Or as we know the Echo have no clue at all what is going on. I mean on Friday afternoon they have a Q&A saying there was no clear decision yet while later that evening Domimic King said it was close.

We need to be realistic, the last 18 months of moshiri’s vanity project have been wasted, the next manager who comes in is going to have his own ideas and will most probably want to start again, throughout the new ownership it seems that the idea was to just through money at signings and wages and hope it works, after all who needs so many CAM’s in one transfer window

The next manager to come in needs to be given time to build the squad he wants without the pressure of hitting top 4/6 within a year, IMO we are still a good few years off being consistent challengers for those places

Seems it was Nuno's side of the table that briefed King and all them on Friday night and not the Club....

yessss.gif

they clearly arent completely sold on him thankfully or he'd have been appointed days ago
Nothing wrong with a NES appointment let’s get that straight, but the prospect of Galtier, Rangnick, and Potter still being options as our potential next manager is a good feeling. On the other hand Rafael, Ferguson, Martinez, and Lampard all could be as likely to be back in the conversation.

Nothing wrong with a NES appointment let’s get that straight, but the prospect of Galtier, Rangnick, and Potter still being options as our potential next manager is a good feeling. On the other hand Rafael, Ferguson, Martinez, and Lampard all could be as likely to be back in the conversation.

plenty wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.