New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems to me like the club will just drag it out so it looks like they’ve put extensive work into finding the right candidate given the current reaction of fans to the potential Nuno appointment has been that of major underwhelm.

It’s just a matter of when it’s announced now for me.

Seems to me like the club will just drag it out so it looks like they’ve put extensive work into finding the right candidate given the current reaction of fans to the potential Nuno appointment has been that of major underwhelm.

There's a world where they are just dotting I's and crossing t's and it gets announced this afternoon. The drag is interesting though. King reported it very much as he's the new manager and you were waiting for the announcement Saturday. I think we can safely say that as of Friday King was wrong. It was not imminent, but you might say it was highly likely. But then it was highly likely he would go to Palace and he didn't.

On the balance of probabilities still looks like Nuno. But Moshiri has surprised us before lol

My general feelings on the Nuno situation:

1) We are clearly talking to him and these talks would be relatively advanced (beyond just sounding him out)
2) The deal is not agreed. Who is holding it up I don't know
3) Given his demands for staff and players, it play well be that the club do not want to agree with those things. His staff seems reasonable, his demand for 3 players in not in my opinion.
4) It's likely there is briefing and counter briefing from the club and Nuno going on.
5) It is unusual nothing seems to be getting out, nearly 4 days after it broke. If he does sign, I'd expect it all to be announced pretty quickly.
6) Completely left field, but we could be trying to smoke out another candidate. We are hearing both Moyes and Galtier are close to signing for West Ham and Nice respectively but haven't done so. Until they sign on the dotted line, and with the delays that are happening, I rule very little out at this point.

Whats the demand for 3 players?

Benitez is the 2nd choice behind Nuno. Favre is being sounded out, I belive they are both in talks with Fenerbahçe though.

3 dreadful managers...

If it turns out to not be Nuno, but is actually Potter instead, you could sell tickets to come and watch the fume on here

Huh? Wont be anything compared to Nuno or Benitez getting it.

Favre of the three mentioned above doesnt fill me with joy.

Id take potter over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.