New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking the same thing recently. He has this idea he knows what he is doing on the football side of the business when literally every single thing he's done has failed miserably and, yet, he keeps thinking he knows what he's doing.

I was REALLY hoping they would try anything different but that seems to be a step too far for these idiots in charge. We keep going lower and lower. We are just about to sign a manager Crystal Palace walked away from hiring.
A few comments on Moshiri ‘picking’ the managers. I do see the concern/point of view, but what do we expect- the guy owns the club and billionaires I expect are single minded in their approach.

I’m sure clubs with multiple investors take a more considered approach, taking on the different voices of execs at their clubs. BUT we don’t have that- we are a billionaires pastime so I guess have to take the rough (ie FM supposedly ‘interfering’ with the football decisions) with the smooth (eg him sinking the best end of half a billion into the club).

Tbh every single Everton manager since Moyes has disappointed regardless of whether I wanted them or not. I didn’t want Martinez, Koeman I couldn’t care less when he joined, Silva the same, Allardyce was a necessary evil, and Carlo I thought would be the best manager since Moyes. All of them served up the same dross in different flavours.

If Nuno actually wants to be here and can get us playing some decent togger then that will put him ahead of every manager we’ve had since Moyes.
Well he wants to be here, so 1 out of 2.

"An idea is not a formation," he says. "If you embrace a project that will require time and patience then you need something to work on. So the first step of the project is to create an identity. If you don't have an identity then today you want this player and tomorrow another one. If you have an idea and a shape then this is how you develop an identity."

Status
Not open for further replies.