New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same here. I am trying to ignore 13th with a minus 16 goal dif and getting beaten twice by a really poor Everton side since January but its physically impossible. Still hoping that this ends up being bollox.
Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester and Spurs were all beaten by us last season. That point holds zero water.

Another 2-3 years of mediocrity. Seriously underwhelming. A manager who has won nothing and finished 13th last season. We've been here before with Silva, Martinez and Koeman. Probably doubling his wages too.

A manager who has won it all v a manager who has won nothing.

NSNO?
No way is he getting 2/3 years he will be lucky to see the season out

My biggest concern is that he benefited from some dodgy ownership connection at Wolves that delivered him Portuguese players on the cheap. This included Neves I think it was, whilst they were in the Championship and you don’t see moves like that when he was a promising youngster that could have just about gone anywhere.

Not sure we would get that same benefit, so it could be a tough job for him to take on.

Ffs even Romano has tweeted it now and i have never known him to be wrong about anything.

What an utterly uninspiring and underwhelming appointment that has Moshiri written all over it.

Pretty much finished this club tbh. The problems are at the top and until they are fixed we are going nowhere.

This. If he was still at Wolves, would we have been approaching Wolves and requesting permission to speak to him as our first choice? Absolutely no chance. A convenient, uninspired appointment by an owner who barely understands football.
You literally approached him when he was Wolves' manager in the championship ffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.