New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Ha. Just thought on: he has an entourage of about 10 people.

Ebbrell, Unsworth, Jevons Baines and the head cone layer will be shaking like defecating dogs tonight.

Go 'ed Nuno lad. Bin them.
The only positive... I am genuinely starting to feel like this is the beginning of the end for Everton and moshiri, though. He reminds me of Al Fayed more and more with each bizarre decision he makes.

Tbh every single Everton manager since Moyes has disappointed regardless of whether I wanted them or not. I didn’t want Martinez, Koeman I couldn’t care less when he joined, Silva the same, Allardyce was a necessary evil, and Carlo I thought would be the best manager since Moyes. All of them served up the same dross in different flavours.

If Nuno actually wants to be here and can get us playing some decent togger then that will put him ahead of every manager we’ve had since Moyes.

Nuno is the worst appointment in Moshiri’s era !

So what's his EFC W/L record mate. How do we know he's the worst? Did I fall asleep and miss a season.

Come on....lets at least witness one game before you all bin him off.

Carlo - the world renowned, multiple CL winning, extremely well respected and admired manager too us from 2nd to 10th in 3 months with a home record that was killer eh?

Tbh every single Everton manager since Moyes has disappointed regardless of whether I wanted them or not. I didn’t want Martinez, Koeman I couldn’t care less when he joined, Silva the same, Allardyce was a necessary evil, and Carlo I thought would be the best manager since Moyes. All of them served up the same dross in different flavours.

If Nuno actually wants to be here and can get us playing some decent togger then that will put him ahead of every manager we’ve had since Moyes.

Well it was nice to dream for that couple of minutes I suppose.

658555.jpg

The same minority calling for Nuno to be given a chance will be screaming for his head within 9 months. I bear absolutely no ill will to Nuno - don't know the man, seems inoffensive and competent. But if a managerial vacancy is a huge opportunity for an upwardly mobile club to profoundly reset and add rocket fuel to its stuttering upward mobility, well, we've all hopped on the Space Shuttle Columbia to find Laika the Space Dog at the controls.
So what option is there now other than giving him a chance? Scream for his head now?

Ha Ha Ha. Just thought on: he has an entourage of about 10 people.

Ebbrell, Unsworth, Jevons Baines and the head cone layer will be shaking like defecating dogs tonight.

Go 'ed Nuno lad. Bin them.
  • Rui Pedro Silva (assistant)
  • Ian Cathro (first-team coach)
  • Julio Figueroa (first-team coach)
  • Rui Barbosa (goalkeeper coach)
  • Antonio Dias (fitness coach)
  • Joao Lapa (rehab coach)
None of them will go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.