New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The word “ecstatic” is doing a lot of heavy lifting here. Silva was as “meh” an appointment as Nuno is and any kind of look at Koeman’s 20 year managerial career before Everton didn’t exactly get the blood pumping. Agreed, Carlo was a genuinely exciting appointment which bit us badly.
Forget Silva (although there was a lot of excitement after pinching him from Watford).

Many fans were very happy with Koeman and Ancelotti appointments.

Would we have gone for him if he wasn’t unemployed? I don’t think it’s the utterly dreadful appointment that most people seem to think. It’s just so uninspiring and so Everton.

Obviously we have to judge him on what he does for us. I just don’t feel I know anything about him, a bit like Koeman and Silva, just couldn’t connect with them. They’re stood in the dugout and you’re like ‘is that bloke the Everton manager?’

He's another no personality whilst that lot over the road have a bloke with tons of it.

A steady eddie appointment who'll not connect with the fans.

I think the Mendes links to NES are over played massively.

He helped Wolves cos he part-owns them.

He wont be helping Everton.
That would make sense but It's really hard to know where Brands fits these days. I struggle to see how the DOF role can work here. We dont know for sure, but this has to be an appointment which has been chosen by, or is at least backed by Brands.

I'm underwhelmed but that was always going to happen. I'm trying to go into this season with an open mind and low expectations. Ancelotti has left us in a mess.

The state of some of you hahaha. We have just had Carlo Ancelotti and finished tenth. We have spent half a billion in the past 5 years and haven’t had European football since then. Yet Nuno Took Wolves from the championship straight to 7th two seasons on the bounce and your complaining. You we’re all made up getting linked with Galtier even tho 95% of you haven’t got a clue who he is or what he’s ever done.
Wolves spent a lot too

He went from 9 defeats in 38 games to 17 defeats the following season after the sales of his best players and an injury to his best striker all whilst playing in empty stadiums

We strengthened the team under Carlo and had our worst ever home record

The last time we even came close to losing only 9 league games was in 2013/14 under Martinez when we achieved our records points total

Give Nuno a chance

The only thing i can hang on to is that he finished 7th twice
Yeah same here. I am trying to ignore 13th with a minus 16 goal dif and getting beaten twice by a really poor Everton side since January but its physically impossible. Still hoping that this ends up being bollox.

The state of some of you hahaha. We have just had Carlo Ancelotti and finished tenth. We have spent half a billion in the past 5 years and haven’t had European football since then. Yet Nuno Took Wolves from the championship straight to 7th two seasons on the bounce and your complaining. You we’re all made up getting linked with Galtier even tho 95% of you haven’t got a clue who he is or what he’s ever done.
Amen. I think a lot of you will be changing your tune - if you give him a chance. Majority of us didn’t want him to go. Most of us still don’t understand why. Finishing 13th in this god forsaken season with our 2 best players injured really wasn’t that bad.

I wasn’t made up at all.i hadn’t a clue who he was before he was linked to Everton.

That would make sense but It's really hard to know where Brands fits these days. I struggle to see how the DOF role can work here. We dont know for sure, but this has to be an appointment which has been chosen by, or is at least backed by Brands.

I'm underwhelmed but that was always going to happen. I'm trying to go into this season with an open mind and low expectations. Ancelotti has left us in a mess.
I actively despise this club currently.

Its not healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.