New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a mate who is a Wolves fan and is still gutted he has left despite their season. Not sure if that means he did what he could with the injuries to the squad or if my mate is a lovestruck sausage. Probably the latter.

Hes been linked at every time we've brought in a new manager. Even when he was unemployed, he was favourite for the job and didn't get it. So why would we suddenly get him back now?
I doubt he will be back. But I don’t think the fans are clamouring for his return. It’s just media noise and it’s well known BK would have him back in an instant.

Honestly think people need to just come to the reality that he won’t actually come here, not because we’re a joke or Brighton are bigger, I just genuinely believe he’s completely invested in the project he’s got at Brighton and will want to see it through.

They’ve got a good setup, and he seems to have a good eye for talent himself and I think he thinks he can make Brighton a European contender... he may never actually do that, but I can’t see him leaving his set up at Brighton.
I think you're underestimating the fact that after we sack him in two years he'd almost certainly be appointed as the new boss at Atletico, the precedent has been set.

I think his contract situation would be more of an obstacle than his ambition.

Is the recency bias thing working against Santo too though? That before this season he was very highly thought of?
Oh yes, my comment was 100% levied at Santos, but look at the familiarities with what we've had at Goodison prior to (and at times during) Ancelotti's reign.

Yes I agree I’m just saying over the two that’s getting spouted about
I guess I was saying I’d put Dunc right at the bottom of the list, below Howe and Moyes and still wouldn’t even consider Gerrard getting a cheeky text asking if he fancied it
There’s been nothing in my 32 years that’s stopped me watching every match but I’m not sure I could stomach him in the dugout. I don’t think there’s a man in football I hate more.

I'd say that the chances of Conte being interested in Everton are probably less than 0.1%.

I also don't think we need afford another short term manager.
He’s talking to Spurs mate and one that will be without Harry Kane, we have every chance of at least turning his head for talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.