New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I blame Simon Cowell for creating a nation of brainless melts who rise up on cue to adulate any random cryarse with a “back story” set to some soppy Coldplay muzak. Like some dystopian social experiment, he controls their feeble minds.

To want Benitez just because some idiot sprayed a bedsheet…..

Just announce him would ya’s.

We can all get angry and forget about it and get back to which of them gutless lot of players we want our new Spanish overlord to fire out a cannon.

Tbf for all we know negotiations may not be complete yet.

The club shouldn't have to rush themselves to pacify some cry babies in the fanbase who are desperate for Big Bloo Howe or Dunc as manager.

I don't think you were reading the last part correctly.

Someone said something akin to it being the worst thing we have ever done and someone else mentioned we had much worse going on in the 80's and 90's. That's not whataboutism (which your other examples are).
Fair enough, I dunno if the poster who mentioned racism was replying to someone else...

But the point stands, the whattaboutism is absolutely RIFE in here and it stinks.

I don't care how people look, but in sporting industry, you are going to have your weight measured and if your body fat goes too high you are going to be told to get it down. Listen to what great teams did. Like United under Ferguson, that stuff was monitored, and if a player's body fat was too high, the players let them know about it. It's about standards.

Alex Ferguson of course famous for his Herculean physique and devout service to the global temperance movement :pint2:. He's hardly gigantic is he, no player is going to be arsed about his weight; you don't need to be built like a horse to become a jockey!

May be he should look more like the super slim tee total likes of Kendall, Ferguson.
He looked slimmer at Newcastle than anywhere.
People need to get a grip, The guy is in his 60’s.
There are plenty of negatives you can cite before having to resort to appearances.

Personally I blame Simon Cowell for creating a nation of brainless melts who rise up on cue to adulate any random cryarse with a “back story” set to some soppy Coldplay muzak. Like some dystopian social experiment, he controls their feeble minds.

To want Benitez just because some idiot sprayed a bedsheet…..
Nobody (except maybe Dave, but Dave's Dave) wants him because of that.

I find the way he acts around owners and breaks the collective responsibility in a football club manipulative, deceitful and indicative of a pretty poor human being. Simon Jordan has basically said he's a nightmare for owners and he wouldn't go near him for that reason.

This is a man who stoked the fire of LFC fans, when they ere sending death threats to the owners. I thought that was poor conduct yes. I thought how he treated Steve Heighway to be poor conduct.

You are entitled to disagree, but lets not make out someone having an opinion is wrong. I've also never said he's committed crimes against humanity, and to be honest to make out I have is completely out of order.

He's done wonderful stuff for charities across Merseyside.
Your view is seemingly based on hearsay and a talk sport presenter.

I said your making him out to sound like he's carried out crimes against humanity, not saying that you said he has.

But we'd never know they haven't tried.
Below him on the list it could have been Phil Neville and Neil Lennon territory.

Personally I don't think anyone in a job at the moment now would touch us with the way we have gone through managers since Moyes.

I don't need them to try to know that this will all end in tears.

It's not like a Nuno thing where he could fail by just his results. Benitez gets less leeway just because of who he is. It's not fair but its true.

Honestly if I ran a football club (and I will do one day...) this would be the last appointment i would make. It's lashing a hand grenade into an already unstable pile of cemtex.

The club is going to have its name dragged through the mud from the moment he arrives until the moment he's sacked. Ungrateful Everton fans who don't appreciate the fantastic job he's doing will be the constant angle.
This is it there is a counter productiveness to his appointment from the outset, its the worst of all worlds for us a manager we dislike who is divisive for the fanbase only thing that would make it better are results...

Alex Ferguson of course famous for his Herculean physique and devout service to the global temperance movement :pint2:. He's hardly gigantic is he, no player is going to be arsed about his weight; you don't need to be built like a horse to become a jockey!

But Ferguson openly says in his latest film, he changed his diet as he got older so he could continue to model the right values to his players. It's something managers take very seriously.

Oh do one.

Must say, I'm really disappointed in a number of posters here, some of whom I didn't really expect to be so crass......
They seem to overlook the fact that the clubs are dead and gone.
Football is an industry a business, the name is a brand and we The old fans are just clients or customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.