New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of my point entirely. I'm sure @Azza is a perfectly decent bloke and in general I avoid policing what people say as I'm sure there's no malice meant in it. But there is far far worse written on here and every football forum up and down the country than me suggesting Benitez might want to consider losing a bit of weight.
You are held to a standard you never asked for. Thats your problem. Take it as a compliment.

Good for him, and that's a positive he has done that.

I appreciate you said that, but using hyperbole in that way is not really helpful. We all know Benitez's crimes are not crimes against humanity. Being manipulative or not a very good person or whatever is a world away from crimes against humanity. We all know that.

Your really letting yourself down

Well done the lads who put that banner outside his house.

Whoever is quick to condemn them are hypocrites, you will never curry favour with the kopites, no matter what you concede, no matter what you pretend is 'crossing a line'.

Have some respect and back your own, there are plenty of lads in Walton who love everton, there are lads who love this club and would go to prison for it.

I bet any money if the boys who did that banner had any input in the club, Iwobi wouldn't be here and we wouldn't of gone nearly 30 years without a cup.

The anger should be put against the board. If you want to pretend you are a superfan by arguing with other blues, that toxic mix could take us down eventually.
You are so wrong its untrue.

Maybe it was Chelsea eh?

We could try pinning it on the National Front too but I think they've since disbanded
I doubt anyone would travel this far from London to put a banner up like that, plus the feeling isn’t as strong.
I was just saying the blame falls to Everton even though it’s not definitively clear who put it up, but I suppose nothing is ever their fault.

You are held to a standard you never asked for. Thats your problem. Take it as a compliment.

Am I? I don't think that's true at all. I understand why people would be frustrated, but I do think some of the response has been a bit one sided and lacking in reflection.

But look, if people are upset, I regret that.

Rafael Benitez is probably our best bet at stopping the trophy drought... even if its a league cup.....im desperate for one last wembly visit before im too old and stuck in an OAP home.

Status
Not open for further replies.