New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do go for Nuno, I think it's a fair assumption that we are consolidating our mid-table position, and taking the safe, nice guy option whilst waiting for the new ground to be built. Can't say that fills me with joy. But on the plus side, once the fans are back we won't be on the tv as often so I won't have to watch us.

Wolves fans hated him towards then end, particularly due to his really dull and negative football. Can't see that being a catch here either, but who knows.
I'd live with dull and negative football if it got us results, problem is we had dull and negative football and didn't get results.

Always amazed he's not mentioned. He's the only one who's taken a club in our position to winning the league. We have the financial backing for any manager, think Mancini (after Euros) makes the most sense out of every candidate.

Mancini was my choice ever since Martinez left. Unfortunately I just don't think we can wait till after the Euros.

How many times have we been through this before, and how many times have people been duped by the garbage on SSN and the bookmaker's odds?

The bookies know nothing - if they did, they would close the markets. They feed on speculation and the odd £20 bet here and there is enough to drive a £100/1 shot into single figures, they're that worried about their exposures.

Last edited:
I don't think there really are.

Martinez best season at Wigan was a GD of -21. Sure results weren't where we'd want them to be but Potter had a -6 GD. It is a simplistic way of looking at it but the point is there is reason to think his teams might play decent. Martinez teams did not.
I meant in terms of experience, starting out in the lower trenches of European football and dragging a side up, going through Swansea and then trying to fight PL relegation while attempting to play attractive football.

Status
Not open for further replies.