New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk of division in the board is overstated. We don't have a board worthy of the name. Kenwright is being shoved aside, Brands is irrelevant, so our only "board" is in the form of Ryazantsev, the single Moshiri appointee.

Kenwright and Brands can sulk in private as they wish. For sure, Benitez will have no involvement with them on any strategic matter.

Probably come out the tunnel v southampton wearing a suit with a red tie.
Well if he doesn't wear a red tie on away days then he is just downright being unfashionable.

They wear gearing us up for this a while now.
Screenshot_20210627-195528_Gallery.jpg

Talk of division in the board is overstated. We don't have a board worthy of the name. Kenwright is being shoved aside, Brands is irrelevant, so our only "board" is in the form of Ryazantsev, the single Moshiri appointee.

Kenwright and Brands can sulk in private as they wish. For sure, Benitez will have no involvement with them on any strategic matter.
Agree there is no board it's moshiri or usmanov which ever you believe

It's you trying to get someone to put a number on something that has many variables so you can judge them with no evidence that they are right or wrong. And then, if at the end of the season, if the points are fewer and the position is higher, or vice versa, you are never wrong.

I wouldn't put a number on points with any manager taking over this team. We could appoint Guardiola and I wouldn't immediately expect 70+ points.
It's just a really pointless point to try and make putting someone on the spot.

But surely there are more variables on leagues position, which has a load of things out of your control, or cup success which has even more things out of your control. So you either don't set a target, or you set one that is probably the fairest way of doing it. I want us to win more games of football.

Again I don’t think any ones can hazard a guess how many points we want we would all take an increase on the 59 points but if it’s again an odd season and we somehow get say 60 points and finish 13th how do you read that?.
Are we looking at an improved league position with less points as a success with may be more draws than defeats ?

If we got 60 points I think Benitez will have done well, and would probably defend him against criticism of coming 13th (that would likely come).

The "real" board is Sasha, reporting into Moshiri who consults Usmanov. The rest of it just theatre.

Status
Not open for further replies.