New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone do the honours?

it's great that the journalist assigned to cover Everton is asking why on earth the guy about to sign on could possibly want to go there. Thanks Paul, you utter bellend. There's a subtext of ''Rafael, please reconsider, dont put your health and reputation at risk for this basketcase of a club'.

Can anyone do the honours?

Has been well briefed has Joyce.

Gist :

Usmanov and Moshiri are 'tired of losing'. lol

The fat waiter 'likes to work' lol

Joyce : 'That he spent 6 years across Stanley Park should, in isolation, not be an issue, and betrays a shortsightedness.' lol

The job he did at Newcastle was a good one.lol

His is not the record of a busted flush. lol

I'm not even sure it is that this time - I think Joyce is peddling the Benitez brand.

I think Joyce has too many contacts in the club to big up the FSW off his own back, he knows what our fans are like. I think he's been told to soften the blow and butter us up as much as his limited influence can.

The only thing that the club can do now, is invest heavily in quality players, win games and get that effing Stadium built.

We won't like him, but if he brings results we will tolerate him. If he doesn't, off you pop fatty.

Looks like Palace will go with Swansea’s Steve Cooper who we interviewed a while ago and were”wowed” by him. So much so that we tried to hire Nuno and then Favre.
But now back to Cooper. Wow.
Isn't there a fair bit of compensation involved in getting him?

Status
Not open for further replies.