New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The levels of derision being heaped on some of the names in the frame is embarrassing.
None of us know how it will go if manager X is appointed. I just want us to play less boring football and make watching Everton pleasurable again, cos it’s been frigging awful the last few months.
Only months? Are you new?

More I think about it, David moyes is my choice. By all accounts he works his hoojies off. He's a proper footie man. His recruitment at Everton was excellent. He won't put up with poor attitude from some of our prime Donna's. Give him 80m to spend and I'd back him to put a bit of bite into this team. Did a cracking job with the hammers. Knows the club, so can hit the ground running. Once he got his ducks in a row, some of the footie his sides played here was very easy on the eye. Welcome back boss.

We’d all love Conte and I’m sure it would be very entertaining to watch him tearing his weave out but what happens in a year or two when a giant comes knocking? We’ll be back where we are today, reeling.
We need a guy whose ambition has outgrown his station and wants a club to match that ambition. It’s Potter then Dyche.

We will unfortunately end up with any "Top Manager" that fails at the Euros and gets the boot.

My money would be on Southgate. Maybe we could use his bizarre Rightback fetish to our advantage.

I thought this yesterday too.

I think the Euros may claim some like Deschamps, Mancini, Enrique and Southgate (as well as Low).

Any of those may end up being candidates.

More I think about it, David moyes is my choice. By all accounts he works his hoojies off. He's a proper footie man. His recruitment at Everton was excellent. He won't put up with poor attitude from some of our prime Donna's. Give him 80m to spend and I'd back him to put a bit of bite into this team. Did a cracking job with the hammers. Knows the club, so can hit the ground running. Once he got his ducks in a row, some of the footie his sides played here was very easy on the eye. Welcome back boss.
Mate he had 11 years and never won a sausage
Regarding the recruitment he wont have a say in it thats Brands job.
A huge no from me.

If you want stability it will be Rafael or Moyes. Don't see Moyes leaving West Ham. If the club wants to bring a football philosophy to the club then it will be more of a coaching role with Brands doing all the recruitment and the coach having a limited role in recruitment. Lets look at recruitment last summer. Carlo James and Allan Brands Godfrey and Doucoure.

Status
Not open for further replies.