New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our next Boss man will be young, inexperienced, cheap fella.
Anyone for Scott Parker

Or a Boss woman.
Apparently Hege Roose is interim manager.

It wont happen but this needs sorting ASAP cant let it drag on longer than 2-3 weeks.

I think Moshiri will let Brands pick this one and im dreading it as he'll likely go for some attacking hipster type like Ten Hag or Favre who I do like both as managers but dont think their style works with our quality of players in English Football.

We need someone imo who makes us tough to beat but can also mix it up and play decent counter attacking football not just playing for set pieces.

The thought of a Graham Potter type manager is growing more and more on me.

Im done with these ‘experienced managers’ now, its only been utter failure after such high expectation. We need to take ourselves down a peg or two. Get a manager in who can grow with the Club ala David Moyes of 2002.

I think Potter has taken Brighton as far as he can IMO, the next step is an Everton. Got a bigger budget, access to better players & increased expectation. But he’s shown he can implement a style & identity at a Club. He can also defend which someone like Martinez & Howe are clueless at. All aboard the Potter train lads. Just lashed a £5 on him at 12s on SKYBET as well.

Agree but we’re getting €20m back off Carlo, you never know... although the Dutch don’t tend to do that well here.

We are, but would that not be better spent on a managers wages, like Conte, than actually releasing a manager?

He didn’t seem that interested in Spurs, so we’re seemingly in a worse position, just can’t see him coming here, unless we agree to heavily involve him more than being a head coach.

The thought of a Graham Potter type manager is growing more and more on me.

Im done with these ‘experienced managers’ now, its only been utter failure after such high expectation. We need to take ourselves down a peg or two. Get a manager in who can grow with the Club ala David Moyes of 2002.

I think Potter has taken Brighton as far as he can IMO, the next step is an Everton. Got a bigger budget, access to better players & increased expectation. But he’s shown he can implement a style & identity at a Club. He can also defend which someone like Martinez & Howe are clueless at. All aboard the Potter train lads. Just lashed a £5 on him at 12s on SKYBET as well.
The idea is growing on me too . I like the idea of getting a manager who performed miracles in Sweden and has a solid philosophy on how his teams should play .
Won't be a Hollywood signing but one that the club could build a decent foundation on .

The levels of derision being heaped on some of the names in the frame is embarrassing.
None of us know how it will go if manager X is appointed. I just want us to play less boring football and make watching Everton pleasurable again, cos it’s been frigging awful the last few months.

The idea is growing on me too . I like the idea of getting a manager who performed miracles in Sweden and has a solid philosophy on how his teams should play .
Won't be a Hollywood signing but one that the club could build a decent foundation on .

Whilst without sounding ‘snobby’, he’d be grateful for the opportunity IMO, which means he’d give us 100%.

Koeman never, and Ancelotti didnt either. Martinez & Silva did but werent good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.