New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Moshiri appoint someone where the fans already want to wring his neck? You can't be that unaware surely. Benitez will never be given a chance by the fans, He'd have to get European football in his first season and more for people to turn a blind eye.

That's more my issue. I couldn't care less about the multitude of stupid things he said 15 years ago. I do care that I don't think he's massively well suited to what we are trying to do with a DOF (probably even less so than Ancelotti was). Indeed probably even less than Nuno would be.
He corrected years later and said he meant small team. Will never ever accept him.

You do wonder if he's still in talks, like how much more is there to talk about and if somebody hasn't made a compromise, why would they do so now? I mean maybe the leaks yesterday might be to put pressure on either side, but if there's no resolution very soon I just can't see it. Lets not forget, he was in talks with us. Then he went and had talks with palace. Then he was about to be announced by us so in talks again. And on all 3 occasions no resolution (as yet) was found.

I said before it would be about Ferguson but I wonder if it's deeper than that, and it's actually about Mendes and his role in the club. Essentially us saying we won't just become another Wolves.

As for Benitez, there are lots of negatives but he does seem to really want the job, which I find really bizarre. But I remember him pushing this angle 3 or 4 times before this. It's very odd, as most Evertonian's hate him but I wonder if he's been a bit spurned by Liverpool hierarchy or something. We have rejected him about 4 times before this, and he still keeps putting himself back into the frame. I can't really get my head around it to be honest.

I heard someone his charity stuff works with blues and reds and he holds affection for both. Maybe he just sees it as home and wants to finish his career here, who knows?
Would the RS consider Moyes??? Would they hell so why should we consider him despite his good charitable work. He’s a RS and always willl be

You do wonder if he's still in talks, like how much more is there to talk about and if somebody hasn't made a compromise, why would they do so now? I mean maybe the leaks yesterday might be to put pressure on either side, but if there's no resolution very soon I just can't see it. Lets not forget, he was in talks with us. Then he went and had talks with palace. Then he was about to be announced by us so in talks again. And on all 3 occasions no resolution (as yet) was found.

I said before it would be about Ferguson but I wonder if it's deeper than that, and it's actually about Mendes and his role in the club. Essentially us saying we won't just become another Wolves.

As for Benitez, there are lots of negatives but he does seem to really want the job, which I find really bizarre. But I remember him pushing this angle 3 or 4 times before this. It's very odd, as most Evertonian's hate him but I wonder if he's been a bit spurned by Liverpool hierarchy or something. We have rejected him about 4 times before this, and he still keeps putting himself back into the frame. I can't really get my head around it to be honest.

I heard someone his charity stuff works with blues and reds and he holds affection for both. Maybe he just sees it as home and wants to finish his career here, who knows?
he wants the job because we've made poor mangers like Marco Silva and dinosaurs like Sam Allardyce very rich.
This is the same man that chased the money and went to China. At this stage in his career i don't think he sees Red or Blue... only green

Status
Not open for further replies.