New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it? all of the suggestions in the media seem to believe that this is firmly Moshiri's call with Kenwright throwing his oar in for good measure..
Not one person in the media will know that. Easiest job in the world, make stuff up and say my sources tell me. Dave from the Brighton chronicle knows nothing about the inside dealings of the club, even our “local” paper no longer gets any information from the club and rightfully so.

We can play football, we did at the start of last season very well so I don't agree. It was necessity that changed it to defence but they can play, they just crap themselves. They need a rocket up the arse most of them.

For every half decent performance there was 4 or 5 pathetic performances. Yes, played OK at times, big wins vs big teams, but the football was terrible, great defending but that's about it.

They definitely need rockets up the hoop.

Thanks.

'Believed to have been ruled out'

Pretty ambiguous that. Why exactly would that have been? did he say no? are we just not interested?
I did read somewhere that his level of English was a concern, probably just waffle. It hasn't hampered Bielsa.

I guess they are entitled to make their own assessment though. There are a myriad of reasons why you could think someone wouldn't work out, and there may have been contact that didn't give them encouragement.

If we considered him and ruled him out, then at least it's a sign of some attempt at a process, which is better than nothing.

Indeed. The fact is it's easy to laugh at lower PL teams making high risk signings that don't pay off but almost all of them do.
The risks are higher for them than for us.
The other thing is, everyone thought they were good signings at the time.

It’s easy to rewrite play the blame game with signings. Not sure we are in any situation to point at other teams transfer policies.

Yeah I don't think it's realistic to have players coming in to a club which has no manager. Having new signings by the end of July is what is required, but in terms of moving players on, it needs to start immediately. We are going absolutely nowhere as a club until we start actively moving on players who do not contribute.

This squad is the problem, not any manager we could appoint. We need to see the next manager get some help with recruitment and squad overhaul.
If brands is trusted to do his job then players should be coming in or deals been lined up at least.
It's easy say move players on but some of them are on huge long contracts and will not move .
The problem is the people who gave them these contracts originally

He seen the way world renowned Carlo Ancelotti was treated and thought “they can k’off”

Well it's just not true this, no matter how many times it is said.

The man was adored by almost everyone bar a few dissenting voices on social media. He had about 5 times more support than the average Everton manager. The fact he left us like he did was a punch in the gut for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.