New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer it goes on, the more likely it is that someone who isn't in a job currently will be the choice. So NES / Benitez / Galtier.

I think there is probably some truth in the underlying snippets, NES still favourite with Benitez willing to wait on the outcome and take the job if offered.

I don't see Galtier here now. He just seems to have been tagged on as the exotic option like Rangnick in the past.

Potter can be completely ruled out I think. There is no way Brighton would release him now without an almighty scrap given that could take weeks and they'd be looking at needing a new manager themselves by late June / early July.

NES favourite, but I think Benitez odds fall with each passing day without news.

I think our players have shown us they aren't good enough to string a few passes together, under 3 or 4 managers.

So under Potter or any manager wanting to play actual football, we're doomed.
We can play football, we did at the start of last season very well so I don't agree. It was necessity that changed it to defence but they can play, they just crap themselves. They need a rocket up the arse most of them.

Listening to a blue interview on YT and he thinks Potters style of football is too good for us and our players aren't good enough to play his way. Jesus, the bloke has Brighton playing good stuff but wouldn't with us, how weird. Not advocating Potter btw
He's right. Half our players couldn't play like that.
Any manager coming in would need to bring in his own signings.

The longer it goes on, the more likely it is that someone who isn't in a job currently will be the choice. So NES / Benitez / Galtier.

I think there is probably some truth in the underlying snippets, NES still favourite with Benitez willing to wait on the outcome and take the job if offered.

I don't see Galtier here now. He just seems to have been tagged on as the exotic option like Rangnick in the past.

Potter can be completely ruled out I think. There is no way Brighton would release him now without an almighty scrap given that could take weeks and they'd be looking at needing a new manager themselves by late June / early July.

NES favourite, but I think Benitez odds fall with each passing day without news.
I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t one of Nuno or Benitez now. Although there seem to be conflicting stories every couple of days, the same names seem to crop up each time. All a bit grim really lol

He's right. Half our players couldn't play like that.
Any manager coming in would need to bring in his own signings.
Ant manager will get new signings regardless. You're fooling yourself if you don't think they can play proper football, they may not win as much because they make a lot of errors but they are premier league and international players. They should be able to play any formation. Any good coach will get them playing.

Like I say, start of last season the football was great so they can do it. You are sayingt Brighton have better players than us then?

Maybe the potter scrap is going on behind the scenes

Not Benitez, no no no no.

234t8c.jpg

I didn't think they would be capable of absolutely destroying any faith the fanbase has, but if they appoint him its going to be a bloodbath... The only way I can see they think that this is going to be a good idea is if the fans aren't going to be in the stadium.

Cant believe anyone would be ok with this. Proper makes cringe.

Also people saying he wasn't backed, he signed jut shy of 30 players at Newcastle.

He might not have been out buying £40m players, but he signed plenty of players including players when he was in the Championship no other club in that league could afford.

Massive swerve the big fat sweaty tool. I would rather have Sam back, and anyone who seen my posts knows I hate him.

It would be good to get another gifted coach - got the feeling with Ancelotti that he couldn't be bothered developing players - he wanted to work with the finished article.
He certainly developed DCL and Tom Davies improved greatly. I think Ancelotti would still be here if Real Madrid had not come calling. I don't think he would have left for anyone else. Also, I think Duncan will have learned a lot from Ancelotti. So we did get some benefits from his stay.

We don’t know who the club have approached and been turned down by. I can’t imagine we’re a very attractive proposition.
I dunno, you get paid a fortune for not having to win anything... Keep us in the league appears to be the main goal. If you fancy a year off, go to Everton.. Enjoy the beach, enjoy the City, enjoy 12 months of adulation and get off at the first sign of a better job. Sounds pretty good to me and it clearly wet Ancelotti's whistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.