New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If u prefer Santo over Rafael u need your head looked at. Take your blue tinted glasses off and think about

If you even have the slightest inkling that your ok with Rafael being our manager then sadly you are a very poor Everton fan and probably don't originate from the city as you clearly have no clue how much that fat mess is hated.

Even taking away the dislike to him he's been absolutely piss poor for years, he's been to China and managed Newcastle ( terribly as well btw ) over the last how many years.

And then to even top that off further, his style of play makes Carlos snoozefest last year look like pep guardiolas tika taka.

I'll say again this big fat oaf shouldn't be anywhere near this club.

Listening to a blue interview on YT and he thinks Potters style of football is too good for us and our players aren't good enough to play his way. Jesus, the bloke has Brighton playing good stuff but wouldn't with us, how weird. Not advocating Potter btw

Listening to a blue interview on YT and he thinks Potters style of football is too good for us and our players aren't good enough to play his way. Jesus, the bloke has Brighton playing good stuff but wouldn't with us, how weird. Not advocating Potter btw

Potter would be an interesting choice.

Have enjoyed watching Brighton when i have seen them.

Would not be upset if we went for him.

Potter would be an interesting choice.

Have enjoyed watching Brighton when i have seen them.

Would not be upset if we went for him.
At least the footy would be decent while we win bugger all. Winning bugger all AND turgid football really really puts me off togger.

I also think if a top flight footballer cannot adapt to different systems, they shouldn't be playing top flight football.

Everton das

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 37
I think our players have shown us they aren't good enough to string a few passes together, under 3 or 4 managers.

So under Potter or any manager wanting to play actual football, we're doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.