New Everton kit home and away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The collar and the white bending stripes really suck. It looks pretty cheap and nasty. I don't like the Chang logo which seems to dominate totally. The away kit reminds me of a kit I used to wear about 30 years ago when I played for the local football team - and that kit was [Poor language removed] even by the standards of those days.

It looks as if though the umbro designers are busy on our "florescent" third kit (apparently) and just stucj their worst designer on the away kit, who realised that he was missing the final of Britains Got talent, so he drew 2 lines across it and left it at that. :)

It looks as if though the umbro designers are busy on our "florescent" third kit (apparently) and just stucj their worst designer on the away kit, who realised that he was missing the final of Britains Got talent, so he drew 2 lines across it and left it at that. :)

lol You might be near to the truth, Dom.

i have just heard that kipper have been forced to take the pics off there site lol '' everton sent a e-mail to bluekipper saying that if they dont remove the pics then they will stop everton players and moyes going to bluekipper functions '' lol

i have just heard that kipper have been forced to take the pics off there site lol '' everton sent a e-mail to bluekipper saying that if they dont remove the pics then they will stop everton players and moyes going to bluekipper functions '' lol

Haha, well they dont do anything for us so it doesnt matter...

the away kit is [Poor language removed] everton

Haha, well they dont do anything for us so it doesnt matter...

the away kit is [Poor language removed] everton

they might in the future though, if Everton don't want these kits to be leaked and are asking for the pictures to be removed then we should remove them.

they might in the future though, if Everton don't want these kits to be leaked and are asking for the pictures to be removed then we should remove them.

exactly.

we do ourselves no favours if everton are going mental it has been leaked.

why [Poor language removed] the club? it's going to be shown on the web site tomorrow anyway.

They aren't on this site though, we just have links to pictures hosted elsewhere. That said, I have no desire to [Poor language removed] the club, but nobody has contacted me, or as far as I know, Danny about it yet.

They aren't on this site though, we just have links to pictures hosted elsewhere. That said, I have no desire to [Poor language removed] the club, but nobody has contacted me, or as far as I know, Danny about it yet.

well they contacted kipper and went mental that they were on there. kipper took all the threads down.

don't know if we want any future dialogue with the club.. but this is going to get us a nice big 'red x' from the teachers marker.

Seeing as the kit is released tomorrow, then it might not be particularly harmful to the club that it has been seen today. It's not like it will cost them money or spoil things for people. In moral terms, I have no problems with seeing it. The club, no doubt, would see things differently.

I actually quite like that away one.

The backs look [Poor language removed] weird though, I'll deffo be getting a name on the back of my home to cover that [Poor language removed] up :oops:

I actually quite like that away one.

The backs look [Poor language removed] weird though, I'll deffo be getting a name on the back of my home to cover that [Poor language removed] up :oops:

The home on is the best!! the away one is just...well...boring :)...

....Now hopefully the 3rd kit is better, i want it to be green or the pink shirts - just to be different :), but its going to be florescent yellow apparently...

I quite like the away shirt, too, and the home shirt is nowhere as bad as people are saying it is. The way I look at it, if is OK for the players to wear it, it's OK for me as well. I think I'll be getting the away shirt because I only seem able to get to away games that are down this neck of the woods.

Mind you, Spurs, Fulham.... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.