New Everton kit home and away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
because of the robbing bastards thatthis club has become, i alternately buy the home and away shirts each season, i bought last seasons away which i thought was the best kit i have ever seen us have, classic white shirt with no stupid unnecessary patterns, this year i am supposed to be getting the home kit but, based on them images i will be giving both kits a miss, both disgusting, the home is almost a replica ofa couple years ago when in the champions league and the away, well, just plain [Poor language removed]...(n)(n)(n)

because of the robbing bastards thatthis club has become, i alternately buy the home and away shirts each season, i bought last seasons away which i thought was the best kit i have ever seen us have, classic white shirt with no stupid unnecessary patterns, this year i am supposed to be getting the home kit but, based on them images i will be giving both kits a miss, both disgusting, the home is almost a replica ofa couple years ago when in the champions league and the away, well, just plain [Poor language removed]...(n)(n)(n)

How are they robbing you? If you cant afford to buy it then dont, the club isnt forcing you too:mad::mad:

I actually like both, lets face it the home kit is never a kick in the arse away from its predecesor.

I really like the away kit, i think its something uniuqe and new compared to other away kits, i have the old salmos away one that everyone thought was [Poor language removed] at the time and is now a collectable. If the team win the U.E.F.A. they will become iconis strips!

Also im going to be honest and say i dont pay a lot of attention to other blokes behinds so they can put what they like on it!

How many of how are going to buy it?

Im not so it doesnt arse me if it looks gash.

Move along.

I'll buy it for hols and i'll wear it when i teach my footy side (under 8's) at training but i never wear it to the match anymore really.

How are they robbing you? If you cant afford to buy it then dont, the club isnt forcing you too:mad::mad:

you answered your own question...i cant afford to buy it because they change it every year, that is how they are robbing bastards.

and i know the club isnt forcing me to, i am a fan who WANTS to but cant.

10 years ago i could have all 3 kits for the 2/3 years that the side wore them, nowadays i have to make do with one a season

you answered your own question...i cant afford to buy it because they change it every year, that is how they are robbing bastards.

and i know the club isnt forcing me to, i am a fan who WANTS to but cant.

10 years ago i could have all 3 kits for the 2/3 years that the side wore them, nowadays i have to make do with one a season

I want a ferrari mate but i cant afford it, thats just life am afraid. They bring it out every yr to make money which eventually goes into moyes coffers.

My mate at Umbro says the following!

"I haven't seen the kit myself but these look official going on the material and the detailing on the back. If you're not keen on it you can always buy a new Southampton kit, we do them now!"

The home was looks same as and has done for 3 or 4 seasons

The away one is white aint it? Its not yellow?

Looks like the England kit which looks like a training top to me. Its nothing outstanding but its not [Poor language removed] either.

We still keeping our bad arse black one?

I don't know if its just the pictures not being that great, but both shirts look a bit gash. I hope they are fake. I'm getting bored of the very slight changes to the home shirt every season, why not keep a home shirt for a couple of seasons and then properly change it.

The Arsenal style shirt would look wicked in blue and white for our home kit, and the fulham style home kit would be good for our away shirt.

I really liked this year's third kit. I hope that we don't end up with flouro yellow like Chelsea... they look like carpark attendants or roadworkers...

efc__1212589400_300408_everton_22.jpg

efc__1212589431_300408_everton_23.jpg

efc__1212589478_300408_everton_12.jpg

efc__1212589623_300408_everton_10.jpg

efc__1212589669_300408_everton_04.jpg

efc__1212589528_300408_everton_05.jpg

efc__1212589318_300408_everton_21.jpg

efc__1212589236_300408_everton_36.jpg

efc__1212589207_300408_everton_37.jpg

efc__1212589161_300408_everton_34.jpg

Last edited:

Status