New Everton kit home and away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero

Player Valuation: £30m
Pictures can be found on Football Shirt Culture.

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys think but I don't like the away one...I thought I heard a whisper about it being yellow.:oops:

I'm not a fan of the home kit "collar". I am undecided on the away but really, neither one blows me away.

if they are not fake... we will find out tomorrow..

i think the home shirt is really bland. it looks like one of the many training tops on offer. the white stripes look [Poor language removed].

infact.. is it not a copy of this years without the yellow?

the away is ok but the lower half looks weird.

.:D:D Actually, there are some rear view of the new kits, too. Anyway the rear design of the new kit is funny, seem like herring bones patterns lol lol

Zero, you should give some credits to the photographer who took these photoes.:D:D Actually, he has also took the rear view of the new kit, too. The rear design of the new kit is funny, seem like herring bones patterns lol lol

Did you take them? I found them on Football shirt culture do you know who took them?

are they actually real ones?

Did you take them? I found them on Football shirt culture do you know who took them?

are they actually real ones?

To be honest, he is my Thai-Evertonian fella, he is living in Thailand,he took these pictures from the supersport store in Thailand today. So we are wonder that why his pictures has been widespread rapidly. ANyway, it is not your fault Zero because you do not know the actual source:p:p , I do not actually know that is new kit or not. So, we need to wait and see the real tomorrow.
;)

Ugh, the home one looks a bit like the shites new kit but in blue! The away is just weird, doesnt hurt to hope that those arent real, but they may well be. Maybe the third kit will be better

imag0381ft4.jpg

imag0378ej8.jpg

imag0380nt3.jpg

imag0385tg9.jpg

imag0383dq8.jpg

I like the backs of them though :)

ACtually i wouldnt mind both kits, i still dont like the away one, but im sure itll look good when the players are wearing them

The collar and the white bending stripes really suck. It looks pretty cheap and nasty. I don't like the Chang logo which seems to dominate totally. The away kit reminds me of a kit I used to wear about 30 years ago when I played for the local football team - and that kit was [Poor language removed] even by the standards of those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.