New Everton kit home and away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Poor language removed]. It's out the week I'm on holiday, why couldn't it have been 3 days earlier?!

Will deffo get it though, looks a lot nice on the pics off the os. ;)

when do they offically unviel the away kit??? i like the home kit except the fake collar thing, it looks ridiculous, way to ruin what i thought was a nice simple strip.

it's pretty dull. minus the yellow on the collar and a white stripe to replace the sketchy side bit.

looks like a season to pull out one of the retro kits.

The two best kits we've had for years were made by Puma. I'll not get the new one, I'm carrying on with 2002-2003 home shirt, design classic b)

http://www.jamd.com/search?assettype=g&assetid=1392378&text=Everton+2002

http://shop.subsidesports.com/uk/a-6681/Everton+Shirt/Jersey+2003/2004

I think the first one is top! However, the 125th anniversary kit was a bit basic and plain and no-where near my fave though. But that first one is my fave home top I have ever seen!

I've got to say, looking through the pictures on the OS is really funny, they always have such bad captions under the pictures.

because of the robbing bastards thatthis club has become, i alternately buy the home and away shirts each season, i bought last seasons away which i thought was the best kit i have ever seen us have, classic white shirt with no stupid unnecessary patterns, this year i am supposed to be getting the home kit but, based on them images i will be giving both kits a miss, both disgusting, the home is almost a replica ofa couple years ago when in the champions league and the away, well, just plain [Poor language removed]...(n)(n)(n)

lol lad the kits r nice wha do u think of the goalie kit boys?

Not keen on the GK kit, looks a bit camp.

But I never buy that anyway so couldn't really give a [Poor language removed] what it looks like, as long as T-Ho is happy lol

Anybody know when the away and third are revealed? or will they just reveal them at the start of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.