Vote For Your Favourite Crest

Votes: 271 72.1%

Votes: 26 6.9%

Votes: 79 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.1 is great imo & should waltz the vote.

However, the club have now made every supporter a stakeholder in this decision & in attempting to do the right thing here, could easily [Poor language removed] a large chunk of the fanbase, by not adopting their choice.....

Which is a great example of the sort of thinking that's partly led us to making a fraction of the overseas marketing money that other clubs make.

I'm well aware of making money overseas; but you either didn't read my reply properly or just can't understand it. I said just for the kit, all the other merchandising stuff can have a badge/crest/whatever on it, on the kit go to basics

Number 1 will waltz it...but it looks incredibly dated and really needs developing before ill be 100% happy with it.

Proportionally it needs work in the laurel wreaths and the tower. Line thickness needs to be addressed all over also.

Looked at them again and I'm still gutted that they are the best they could come up with. No effort has gone into any of them.

Here's my question: if lads on here can come up with the fantastic efforts we've seen in the pages on this thread overnight, why are the club so rubbish at it when they go to all that time and effort and use of funds?

They're completely friggin hopeless. They need to log on here, pick one of the designs created and put this pantomime to bed.

1238294_591297120927835_782195906_n.jpg

It looks good if you ask me.

Don't know why but that suddenly looks really good in that pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.