Vote For Your Favourite Crest

Votes: 271 72.1%

Votes: 26 6.9%

Votes: 79 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the mind was numbed to the old crest and you were just gonna pick afresh, it'd defo be number 3. 1's only winning because nobody likes change!

Total embarrassment yet again. All three are poor, the first one is just the old badge with Everton and 1878 squashed in really badly. I'm not voting for any of them.

What?! Is it?!

I expected better but to be honest they´ve given the fans exactly what the fans said they wanted to fair play to them.

Number 1 is a better version than our previous crest and I like it.

Number 2 is just "off" somehow. Looks like its been produced in an assembly line where each step is independent.

Number 3 is ok but perhaps looks a bit cheap.

All in all, prefer number 1.

I think this seasons badge looks better than any of those options, and the old badge is far better than all of them. They were meant to be going for a simple bold design but all they have done is cram as much as they can inside the shield, they all look ridiculous. What a shambles.

Having slept on it, I'm at peace with this now. They're all garbage - but not as garbage as the 2000 bolt-on badge, which bothered me from day one. At least these have been designed as a whole.

I lived with that badge for 12 years, I can live with this one for as long as we have it.

1238294_591297120927835_782195906_n.jpg

It looks good if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.