New contract for Dyche this summer?

Should we give Dyche a new contract?

• Yes

Votes: 102 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 120 54.1%

• Total voters
No!
Let him run this contract down and se where we are.

If he has the same ambition as the supporters he won’t have an issue with working up to the end of his contract and earning a new deal.
Leaving the contract to run down will just mean more noise all season and it will have an impact on the players and performances. There will be enough noise wothout SD getting asked every week if hes staying or going......1 year extension at least and he deserves more. The people who say no extension are the ones who hate him irrespective of what he has achieved.

Wild to me that people want him gone. I share in some of the same criticisms (terrible subs/timing, stubbornly playing Young and Keane at times, not playing youth) but he's been an amazing stabilizing factor. I think we need a manager that's gonna keep us out of trouble with minimal investment for at least a few more years. Once we've been in the new stadium, with hopefully new owners, and can start to spend a bit more, we'll get a new manager that plays more attractively. I'd give him a two year extension personally.
Or see what SD can do IF we can spend a bit more. Not sure who this manager is who can make us play expansive football and keep us out of relegation problems with the current standard of playing staff - which in my view is not going to change for many years due to financial constraints. BMD isnt going to magically change the financial landscape.

Leaving the contract to run down will just mean more noise all season and it will have an impact on the players and performances. There will be enough noise wothout SD getting asked every week if hes staying or going......1 year extension at least and he deserves more. The people who say no extension are the ones who hate him irrespective of what he has achieved.
He will be gone by Halloween Mark my words, Branthwaite & Pickford have saved his backside this season both of whom won't be here next season, everyone will see he is a plan A manager and that's it

He will be gone by Halloween Mark my words, Branthwaite & Pickford have saved his backside this season both of whom won't be here next season, everyone will see he is a plan A manager and that's it
Im sure you will be delighted if your premonition comes true. Onto the next cycle of hire and fire and no stability, just what the club needs.
Its not suprising that out best players helped the manager....stating the absolute obvious. I would love to see how anyone else gets on when all the best players are all sold with no replacements. Good luck to the Dyche out brigade...

I think we extend.
He is a Plan A manager and that plan is to ‘survive in the PL’,
given whatever players we have at the start of the season that’s enough until we become the club we envisage we are again with proper owners in a new stadium.

As the saying goes, I’m not sure beggars can be choosers.

1 point less than Ancelotti, arguably currently with a worse squad. We need SOME stability at the moment and he's managed a crisis well, where some show pony manager may have thrown in the towel. A yes from me.

11 points less than Ancelotti.

No manager has had to put up with what he’s had to this season that I can remember.
He deserves a lot of credit for that.

I’m not convinced he’s the future though. We’ve also made the mistake of offering managers lengthy contracts.

I would maybe put him on a 1 year rolling contract so if we sack him it won’t cost much. Harsh I know but we must learn from past mistakes.

….i assume a new contract will also mean new deals for his 2 assistants. No problem with that, it appears to be an uncomplicated set-up with no large entourage that the players praise and buy into.