Should we give Dyche a new contract?

• Yes

Votes: 102 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 120 54.1%

• Total voters

MACCA75

Player Valuation: £70m
Can’t argue with the points total we will finish on, but the football is so dour..

Regardless of any of that though, I don’t really like a manager going into a season when his contract is up at the end of it. (Dyche has a year left)

West Ham have definitely dropped off in the 2nd half of the season as the players know Moyes is off. Even across the park they have dropped their levels recently, and I’m not sure that happens if Klopp wasn’t leaving.

With that in mind, do we give a new contract to Dyche this summer? I can see a case either way tbh.

Can’t argue with the points total we will finish on, but the football is so dour..

Regardless of any of that though, I don’t really like a manager going into a season when his contract is up at the end of it. (Dyche has a year left)

West Ham have definitely dropped off in the 2nd half of the season as the players know Moyes is off. Even across the park they have dropped their levels recently, and I’m not sure that happens if Klopp wasn’t leaving.

With that in mind, do we give a new contract to Dyche this summer? I can see a case either way tbh.
I don't think Dyche would let his standards drop, it's not his style.

It's a yes from me but it also depends on the length of the contract. Our immediate priority is getting to the new ground in the top flight. The best way to achieve that is with Dyche. If the football is bad in 18/24 months time then we look at a change of direction.

Deserves an extension. It works both ways though, if we sell all his best players and he takes a team of loan players and freebies to European qualification, he could walk away at the end of next season for nothing to any team that wanted him and were willing to give him a contract he wanted.

Will be for new ownership to decide one way or another.

Don't know that there's anyone in the building to offer it to him, which is probably in our favor at the moment as we can use that as an excuse to have the manager go into the season with one year left on his contract

Wonder if he's had any relegation survival bonuses? Big Sam was charging 5 to 6 million for a couple of games. Dyche just does it all for fun.