NBC Sports Gold Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say one of the more annoying aspects of NBC Gold is that there is no "halftime" show or anything leading up to the match. I'm not looking for "in-depth" analysis but why can't we watch Rebecca Love ffs?
I think this is because NBC just picks up the live feed directly from the PL in England for the games that aren't on NBCSN. Blame the Brits.

ACE streams seem to be the way - My son usually finds one you need a good reliable VPN though --
I am clueless just let him do it he has two devices he has purchased by our TV not cheap- we use one or the other he seems to know the best place to put your VPN is in Holland - Netherlands etc for speed -never paid for a game ever......
Also avoid cheap VPNs or free ones.....

I'm not paying for it. My cable bill is already close to $300. I'm done giving them anymore money. If it's on Gold, I'm finding another way to watch it.

ACE streams seem to be the way - My son usually finds one you need a good reliable VPN though --
I am clueless just let him do it he has two devices he has purchased by our TV not cheap- we use one or the other he seems to know the best place to put your VPN is in Holland - Netherlands etc for speed -never paid for a game ever......
Also avoid cheap VPNs or free ones.....

Dont need a VPN to watch streams Joey lad.

Nope, just a name. Its a partner to Eternal TV which isnt taking any more subscriptions at the minute as its become so popular. Good news though for me as I was with vaders and it was becoming stupid as there were too many people signing up.

Pretty much everything u listed apart from VOD but that doesnt bother me, I just want stable good quality buffer free streams.

I have vaders but its been absolutely hopeless this last 6 months, especially on Saturdays. You recommend kodisolutions as good replacement then?

I have vaders but its been absolutely hopeless this last 6 months, especially on Saturdays. You recommend kodisolutions as good replacement then?

Im totally happy with it, you can always pay the 1st month at $5 then cancel or they may do a 2 day trial but its worth giving it a go. It has its own app but I prefer to use perfect player as the layout is better imo.

The problem with iptv is that so many people have and reccommend different providers so you dont know where to start! Hopefully I dont have to look for another soon.

I've always said that if I could buy an Everton season ticket to watch all the games via the net from the club and it WORKED ! I wouldn't think twice about signing up, but until the powers that be who goven the premier pull their thumbs out of their backsides and allow clubs to screen their own games I shall continue to find other sources to watch the games !

I've always said that if I could buy an Everton season ticket to watch all the games via the net from the club and it WORKED ! I wouldn't think twice about signing up, but until the powers that be who goven the premier pull their thumbs out of their backsides and allow clubs to screen their own games I shall continue to find other sources to watch the games !

It will never happen.

EVER.

It would basically kill the game.

at least last year and the year before it doesn't work w/ chrome and on edge you'll be lucky to get through a match w/ it only freezing about 4 times.

It will never happen.

EVER.

It would basically kill the game.

If it did happen, we would be screwed, clubs like Man Utd would make 10 times what we make and 100 times what a club like Cardiff makes, the gap between the top clubs and the bottom clubs would get bigger and bigger and the premier league would end up like every other league in the world, with a couple of teams with all the money and the others as feeder teams

Status
Not open for further replies.